Hello Mueller Park Baseball Family:
Today is May 14, 2020.
With the State moving to Yellow (Low Risk) on Saturday, team sports will be allowed when following certain guidelines.
Summer Registration is now open for our Recreational Divisions. Games will begin on June 1st and we will be done by July 31st. Each team will play one game per week. Registration will close May 30th, but we'll try and start forming teams as soon as possible so we can have a couple practices before games start.
Tee Ball (Ages 3-6) games will be on Friday Evenings and Saturday Mornings. 7 Games Total. Cost $49.00.
AA Rookie (Ages 5-7) games will be on Monday and Wednesday Evenings. 7 Games Total. Cost $59.00.
AAA Rookie (Ages 7-8) games will be on Tuesday and Thursday Evenings. 7 Games plus Single-Loss Elimination Tournament. Cost $72.00.
Minor (Ages 9-10) games will on Thursday and Friday Evenings. 7 Games plus Single-Loss Elimination Tournament. Cost $85.00.
Major (Ages 11-12) games will on Thursday and Friday Evenings. 7 Games plus Single-Loss Elimination Tournament. Cost $92.00.
Babe Ruth (Ages 13-15) games will on Thursday and Friday Evenings. 7 Games plus Single-Loss Elimination Tournament. Cost $95.00.
MUELLER PARK BASEBALL SAFETY PLAN
The following guidelines must be agreed to:
- Social distancing: Individual households must do their best to sit apart from other parties and limit the amount of family members who attend the games. Recommended two family members per player.
- Healthy participants only: Any players, coaches, or spectators who are sick will not be allowed at games or practices. Coaches must check players for COVID-19 symptoms prior to games. Players who have household members with symptoms must stay home from games. All state COVID-19 guidelines apply.
- Required hand washing: Players are required to wash hands or use sanitizer between every inning. Coaches to provide adequate hand sanitizer for every player. League will provide coaches with hand sanitizer.
- No sharing of equipment: Players should have their own batting helmet and bat, and not borrow equipment. Catcher’s should have their own equipment as well.
- Exit plan: Teams done playing must exit the park in a timely manner.
- No congregating: Do not congregate before or after games.
- 6 feet apart: Social distancing rules apply when in lines for the restroom, concessions, and all other times when possible.
- End of game: Lining up to shake hands with the opposing team is not permitted.
- Umpires: We will only have one umpire per game, calling the game from behind the pitcher. There will not be an umpire behind the plate.
Please feel free to email us with any questions or concerns.
Mueller Park Baseball